A couple of weeks ago, I posted My 21 things 2012! Now fast forward to a few days before I actually turn 21, let me check what I’ve got so far..
1. The David Beckham haircut. I did cut my hair and had a new color. Sadly, David’s is hard to achieve.
2. Shoes. I bought two pairs (yeah, it’s from the buy one, take one promo). I didn’t get exactly the same style that I wanted but I’ve got something close. I’m fine with it.
3. The black long-sleeved polo. NONE.
4. Maybe it is time to get a watch. Although I would love to have a rubber neon bracelet for it, I got a white one instead. But I’m beginning to like it better.
5. Men’s perfume. Done! I bought some cheap brand from the mall. Who cares?
6. Pizza. I bought it home. Just wanted to share!
7. I would also like to have an alarm clock, BUT none so far.
8. Coffee. That’s why I go to the grocery
9. A yellow cardigan! ANYONE?
10. A pair of black slacks that fit well. ONE MISS!
11. A necktie (to match the long-sleeved polo shirt). WHAT FOR IS THE TIE WITHOUT THE SHIRT?
12. A seashore sunset. SADLY…
13. A compilation of my favorite songs! In my phone…
14. A kitten. NONE.
15. My friends’ company. CROSSING MY FINGERS.
16. I hope work turns out good and eventually better. In the long term, hoping…
17. A couple of pounds more! How I wish! But I’m taking vitamins, Hope that helps.
18. Comments to this blog. PLEASE!
19. Eight hours of sleep (and more)!!!! I DID NOT. It seemed too long, was used to just sleeping seven straight. Eight made me feel strained.
20. My family.
21. Lastly, I wish for a stronger heart to accept my weaknesses. In the process…
Roughly nine things granted out of 21. Not bad, but better can be best.