25 Things I need to do/have/be before I turn (Oh No) 25!
So a month ago, we all woke up after that Blue Moon and voila, it’s August. And all hell broke loose. LOL. That means it is at least 8 months before I flip another page (although it hurts to) and turn a year older. I will be 25!!! I still feel and look 21 though. No, your opinion doesn’t matter. Haha
And because I love to list things, I have decided to make another list called #25for25: The 25 things I need to do/have/be before I turn 25.
This list is, as always, all-in everything. So it could range from really cute to really silly. Whatever goes! So let me start.
- Take a selfie at Misibis Eco-Park. Haven’t been there. Gotta be there.
- Shout my name atop one of the famed Quitinday Hills of Camalig!
- Cook some barbeque and dance around bonfire with my Diamonds. #FriendshipGoals
- Buy a new backpack – a blue one with two side-pockets! Yass
- Get my skin burned AGAIN at Pinamuntugan Island.
- Read a really good book I am yet to find. Any?
- Fill one Google search page for #sketchophrenic
- 250 Instagram followers!!
- Compile my sketches into a book.
- And buy a sketchbook.
- See some of them drawings become the real thing (in a wedding or two perhaps?).
- Learn how to sew.
- And sew a garment. Help me God.
- Have my own room 25 years later.
- Admire the sunrise at my lola’s house which I miss badly.
- Have my flat tummy back. (Although curl-ups are killing me. Literally.)
- Buy new glasses for ze eyes.
- Visit the dentist for the first time.
- Buy myself a pair of Dr Martens, doesn’t matter if it’s preloved! #GOALS
- Take my Mama to a stroll at Legazpi Boulevard.
- And have my photo taken at the ‘LEGAZPI’ signage.
- Write a poem.
- Grow my hair so long and…
- Be blonde. Platinum blonde.
- And finally, Get inked. Okay. Although I gotta think about this. A LOT.
Work to be done, Gotta start kicking.